Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Practice Blog Post

Outline
  1. Where I have lived ?
    1. Mobile
    2. Riverdale
  2. Major interest...
    1. Tennis
    2. Baking
  3. Why South?
    1. close
  4. Personal Info
    1. Siblings
    2. My child



    My name is Tyneisha Newkirk. I have only lived in two places my whole life, Alabama and Georgia. I have two major interest. The first one is tennis; I love tennis because it's a great way to exercise while still having fun. I am better on my forehand side but my back hand isn't to bad as well. My other major interest is baking. I love making cakes, cupcakes, candy, candy apples and more!
    I chose to attend south mainly because it was close to home. I had also heard it was a great school! I am the oldest of  five children. I have two brothers and 2 sisters. I will also be expecting my first child in August. Can you say excited!?
   I want to become an educator because I love kids and I can't wait to make a difference in someone's life. When I think educator, since I will be K-6, I think of someone who teaches while also caring; someone who's a mentor and role model.

3 comments:

  1. Let me first say congratulations on your upcoming arrival! You are in for some exciting times. Also your love for baking will only increase as you share it with your special baby. My kids and I bake all the time. Good luck in your studies and I am looking forward to working with you this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Congratulations on your baby! I think tennis would be be a fun workout to attempt. We definitely need to meet up one day when you have those candy apples. I am looking forward to reading all of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are about to be very busy. :) Congratulations! Welcome to EDM 310, I hope you get a lot out of it.

    ReplyDelete