Saturday, May 30, 2015

Blog Post 1

I've actually never heard of this class before I signed up for it. That's mostly because this is only my second semester at South Alabama. My number one fear of this class is to forget to submit something by its due date. There are so many things to accomplish in so little time. Eight weeks is definitely not enough time to complete these things in my opinion. Edm310 seems like it might be a little more complicated than any computer course I've taken so far. Other computer courses were just about Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. In Edm310, you have to create a blog and read other blogs. The most difficult thing about this course, in my opinion, is trying to learn everything in eight weeks. A way to address this is by coming to class and checking the checklist master everyday. So far in this course I understand everything we have gone over and I'm excited about taking this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment